Move towards user-centric computing, and transform traditional stationary desktops into untethered stateless workspaces available from anywhere and at any time. VMware View modernises desktops and applications by moving them into the cloud and delivering them as a managed service. Processes are automated and efficient, security is increased and the total cost of desktop ownership is reduced by 50%. End users get a rich, consistent and high performance desktop experience from any qualified device, whether in the office or on the go.
Accelerate application deployment and simplify application migration with agentless application virtualisation. With VMware ThinApp, applications are packaged into single executables that run completely isolated from each other and the operating system, for conflict-free execution on end-point devices. Application packages can be deployed to different Windows platforms, eliminating costly recoding and regression testing so you can easily migrate existing applications to Windows 7.
- Eliminate application conflicts, reducing the need for recoding and regression testing.
- Deliver reliable and flexible application access to all user profiles.
- Eliminate the need for additional server hardware or software investments.
VMware Workstation 7 is optimised for maximum performance when running on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7 PCs. Supports Flip 3D and Aero Peek to show live thumbnails of your virtual machines. You can run legacy applications with 3D graphics, faster performance, and tighter desktop integration, better than Windows XP Mode. Get shared folders and drag-and-drop convenience.
Deploy and manage secure, portable client PC environments across the enterprise and beyond. With VMware ACE, your organisation can combine the power and versatility of virtual machines with the security and control of centrally managed PCs, making it easier to:
- Manage virtual desktops from a single point of control, even in remote and branch offices.
- Increase security and flexibility for secure mobile computing
- Safely extend corporate resources to 3rd-party, unmanaged desktops
VMware Player is the easiest way to run multiple operating systems at the same time on your PC. With its user-friendly interface, VMware Player makes it effortless for anyone to try out Windows 7, Chrome OS or the latest Linux releases, or to create isolated virtual machines to test new software and surf the Web safely. VMware Player can also be used to run a virtual copy of an old PC so that you can recycle the old machines you have under your desk or in storage.
VMware Fusion (for Mac)
GMT will show you how to run the most demanding Mac and Windows applications side-by-side at maximum speeds without rebooting. With more than 80 new features in VMware Fusion 3, including 5x better 3D graphics performance and 35% faster end-to-end performance in version 3.1, it’s never been easier to run Windows on your Mac.
VMware Zimbra is an enterprise-class, open source email, calendar and collaboration platform. Featuring the most innovative cross-platform Web application today, and compatibility with all devices and desktops, Zimbra boosts end-user productivity at dramatically lower costs compared to other legacy solutions. Zimbra provides an open platform designed for virtualisation and portability across private and public clouds, making it simpler to manage and more cost-effective to scale.
VMware Horizon App Manager
You can give end users access to SaaS and Web applications across different devices while retaining control and visibility and ensuring compliance via policy-driven management. VMware Horizon App Manager lets you provision and entitle secure access to end users, track SaaS licence activity, and get usage reports.
- Get enterprise lifecycle management of SaaS and Web applications
- Lower your TCO for cloud-based applications
- Give users simple and secure access to SaaS and Web applications from their preferred devices, any time, anywhere
VMware Mobile Virtualization Platform (MVP)
Enforce security and compliance policies, ease management, and reduce CapEx, while giving your employees the freedom to use the mobile devices of their choice.
- Secure employee-owned devices accessing corporate resources.
- Manage and provision all mobile end-points and desktops from a single interface.
- Reduce costs and allow employees to use their own mobile devices for work.
- Safely support a wide variety of mobile phones connecting to the company network.